Terms and Conditions – School of Miracles (www.schoolofmiracles.com)
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the School of Miracles website (“the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Use of the Website
You must be at least 13 years old or have the necessary legal capacity to use this Website. If you are under 13 years old, you must obtain consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and will not engage in any activities that violate applicable laws, regulations, or these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities conducted through your account.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, course materials and audio recordings are the property of School of Miracles and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the content on the Website without explicit written permission from School of Miracles.
- All downloaded materials and recordings are for personal use only and cannot be distributed, altered, or sold without express permission from School of Miracles.
Registration and Accounts
1. To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Payments and Refunds
1. Payment for courses and services offered on the Website is subject to the pricing and payment terms specified on the Website.
2. It is your responsibility to review and understand the refund policy before making a purchase outlined on the website.
7.1. School of Miracles reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and access to the Website at its sole discretion, without prior notice, for violations of these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
8.1. The Website and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. School of Miracles makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content or the availability of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
9.1. School of Miracles shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, arising from your use of the Website or its content.
10.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Canada.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
11.1. School of Miracles reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Updates will be posted on the Website, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
12.1. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the School of Miracles website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
©2002-2023 Schoolofmiracles® Effective Date: 18th day of September, 2023